1. The maker selects a completed picture. (GOD’S WILL AND HIS PLAN)
2. The Maker uses a precision saw to cut each piece. The struggles of life, heartache, and even disappointment, can shape us to perfectly to fit where the Maker wants us to be.
3. No two pieces are shaped alike and can only fit in one place on the puzzle.
4. To fit perfectly, you must match in shape and complete the bigger image.
5. REMEMBER, you are a piece of the PUZZLE, not the PUZZLE PICTURE. (Stay humble, it’s not about you)
5. NEVER CHANGE YOUR SHAPE OR COLOR TO FIT IN.
6. To change your shape is to CHANGE YOUR DESTINY, AND GODS PLAN FOR YOU.
7. To fit in, It should be without force, loss ,or alteration of a piece.
8. On completion, the puzzle is an exact replica of the original.
GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN!!
OLD SCHOOL SONG- If it don’t fit, don’t force it, just relax and let it go. Just cause that’s how you want it doesn’t mean it should be so.
Wow! Gets better as I go. Each entry is better than the last.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you for bbeing you
The greatest compliment i could ever receive!! Thank you