One day a size eight foot, ran into a size six shoe. “You look good,” said the size six shoe. “You do too baby,” said the eight foot. Hey, let’s put this thing together.
When the size eight foot tries to slide into the size six shoe, something happens.
They forced themselves together and it seemed like a match made in Shoe Heaven, until they tried to walk.
“OMG,PAIN!! PAIN!! PAIN!! I am in so much pain, I can barely walk!!” said the size eight foot. You are bringing me so much pain!! It’s your fault!!
The size six shoe said, “Look at what you have done to me!! You are killing me!! You have stretched me, pulled me, split my stitches, and put these bumps in me. This is your fault!!”
They both agreed, “let’s give it some time and work on it.” They waited fifteen years. They wiggled, stretched, pulled, and twisted the shoe. At the same time, they banged up, squeezed, cut, and scratched, the bleeding, swollen size eight foot.
IT WILL NOT WORK!
The foot and the shoe knew, and you, the reader of this blog knows.
1. We have failed- WRONG
2. We are quitters- WRONG
3. There is something wrong with us – WRONG
LET WILFORD HELP:
1. I’m my foreign accent: Cuteness on shelf, not guarantee comfort on foot!!
2. Let Wilford momma help: IF IT DON’T FIT, DON’T FORCE IT!
3. A size Eight FOOT will NEVER fit in a size SIX SHOE!!
4. If you try to FORCE a size eight foot into a size six shoe, you will ultimately DESTROY THE FOOT, and TEAR UP THE SHOE!!
5. There is nothing WRONG with the shoe or the foot, other than THEY DON’T BELONG TOGETHER!!
FUTURE HOPE: There is a foot for every shoe and a shoe for every foot!!
PSA: This blog ain’t got nothing to do with shoes!!!!!
This is about your DENIAL!! You are standing in a size six shoe aisle but you know you are a size eight. Maybe you are in relationship, a job, or a situation but yet wondering.
FUTURE GOAL: WHEN THE RIGHT SHOE MEETS THE RIGHT FOOT, YOU CAN WALK ALL DAY AND DANCE ALL NIGHT!!
AND YOU WONDER WHY THEY CALL IT A FLIP FLOP? Sheesh!!